Thursday, November 6, 2014

Fall in Iowa!

I am home.  I am back to reality.  I have hugged as many people as I possibly could since I stepped off the plane!  It is wonderfu!  I had a four country, incredibly long journey home and it was an absolute awesome feeling to be back on American soil.  Amazing to see my family and friends after such an adventure!  Just too good!  I am now on my way through the next phase: paint, work, yoga, San Francisco, Thanksgiving, Christmas, move to Denver, NYC and then a little bit of down time.  Everything is evolving into a new chapter and it is just as thrilling as traveling  has been, if not more!  Cheers to the next chapter and incredible fall in Iowa, so grateful that the turn of events allowed me time here to enjoy with amazing people!




No comments:

Post a Comment