Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Day 100

100 days
6 countries
21 cities

In 100 days I have met some of the most unbelievable artists that are changing the world daily. I have seen Hitlers bunker, the Berlin wall, magnificent street art, Athens from a birds eye view, olive groves, lemon groves, vineyards, 3 different seas, islands with mythological history, the Acropolis, the Coloseum, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the sunset in a 100 different ways, painted 92 paintings, drew for the first time in 15 years, learned 3 different languages, kinda.  I witnessed villages nestled on cliffs, had a bestie visit, woke up to hills for days, found a Greek family, read 13 books, read 35 articles, hiked 100 miles at least, slept average 10 hours a day, listened to my playlist on itunes 250 times, painted with wine, had an apartment flood, rode a train almost daily. Experienced 50-110 degree temperatures, missed my friends and family, a critique for Transart, ate hundreds of tomatoes, and much, much more. 
The most important is that I’ve seen myself.  I have seen myself become a better person every single day.  Thank you to all those who supported this adventure from the dream like beginning stages, to safe travels on my way home.  I couldn’t be more lucky to surround myself with the most amazing support system that not only whole-heartedly supports my dream of creating, but has watched it unfold on this adventure! 
With all the love in my heart, thank you! Danke! Efharistoomay! Grazie mille!





No comments:

Post a Comment