Sunday, October 12, 2014

Day 81...red, red, red, red, red

After all the books, photos documenting, articles searched and notes organized I have come up with five reds that are all the other reds ancestors!  Now it's time to create the family tree. Working with the thought of which artist utilized each red to it's max potential I am developing a timeline that will reflect both. I have searched high and low for something like this and it's no where to be found, so I am going to create it.  This will be the muse for my entire research!  I CANT WAIT!!!!!  Starting with red ochre my days have been filled with the brilliant, earthy red. On a break from all the red, I just so happened to witness another magnificent, magical light show in the sky!  It's so crazy because in mere moments it's all gone.  The clouds shift and the sun sets a little lower to create a new display.  This one just happened to be a case of good timing!


No comments:

Post a Comment