Friday, October 17, 2014

Day 87....Let the critiques begin!!!

This entire time I have been traveling i have been in school. The month I was in Berlin kicked off a magnificent artistic adventure and project that has kinda take over my thought process!  I see red everywhere!!!  Today I start group group critiques for the next 2 months.  I use to have anxiety about critiques, are thy going to like my work? Does it make sense? Etc. but I know that every word out of my other group members will be written with love and to help further my artistic voice. They are extremely brilliant and we are all so supportive of one another's work that it's a discussion if what happened, what is and what will be.  I am excited to receive feedback about a series of work that is so different and so true.  I am extremely grateful that I found this program where we have become family even though we are all over the world:). 

No comments:

Post a Comment