Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 20....definitions and notes from the Universe

  As I have been reading lots and lots of theory, I have found myself having to look up definitions constantly.  As my list gained length, I decided to keep the definitions in a collection, ironically in a German art magazine.  The mass amount of definitions led me to a sense of insecurity about what I was learning and if I was learning at all.  Then I received this wonderful note from the Universe  (that and a skype call with my mama) made a huge difference.  Its all a state of mind, success, failure, feeling lost, feeling found etc.  The mind changes and sometimes the best thing to do is nothing:)

Relax, Lindey, enjoy, stop second guessing yourself. All creative types require distractions, interruptions, and sometimes a little drama to get the most done and to blow the most minds.

You are so where you need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment